Jolley-Mitchell Flashcard Tutorial
From here, you can download our "Everything you need to know about flashcards"
tutorial. When you download it, click on any buttons that say "enable
editing," "enable content," or "enable macros."
What to do if the tutorial does not work for you
- Make sure you are using a computer that has PowerPoint on it.
- Make sure your computer is allowing the tutorial's macros to work. Specifically,
1. When you first open the file, if you see
something like this "Enable Editing" message on the
top of your screen,
click the "Enable Editing"
2. If you see something like this "Enable Content" message,
click the "Enable Content"
- In the rare event that the tutorial still doesn't work, either try another computer or follow